Old 17-06-2006, 09:05 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
V_coerulea

Default Can You ID These Flowers?

I'll take the easy ones. A2 is an iris possibly one of the west coast
hybrids. C is an Agapanthus or Nile Lily.
Gary
wrote in message
ups.com...
Please help me ID some more flower types photographed
around L.A.

I begin with two views of possibly the same flower. I'm
pretty sure the first (A) is a bud of the blossom (B).
You can see both he

http://members.aol.com/brettster/A1.jpg
http://members.aol.com/brettster/A2.jpg

The second flower is shown from a bunch that my niece
wanted me to buy her for her recent birthday:

http://members.aol.com/brettster/B.jpg

Finally, here's a flower I see EVERYWHERE in Los Angeles.
I've only seen them in purple/violet and white versions:

http://members.aol.com/brettster/C.jpg

Any ideas?

Thanks for your help.

Brett