Old 17-06-2006, 06:50 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.goldfish,rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc,rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
Larry Blanchard

Default June 17th Saturday: Troll Free Groups

Dick wrote:

Legitimate post are welcome, as far as I am concerned.**Just*Ignore
rude, off topic posts.**It*is*easy*to*separate*the*wheat*from*the
chaff by the language they use.

Usenet is the best format for our sharing, in my opinion.**I*thought
this morning's crop of posts were fine, for the most part.

Agreed. The idiots will eventually get tired of being ignored and go away.
Of course, considering the problem thoughts have percolating through their
profanity ridden brains, it may take a while :-).

Killfiles are your friend :-).

--
It's turtles, all the way down