Old 18-06-2006, 02:57 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Feed the birds; not the RSPB

On Sun, 18 Jun 2006 12:07:07 +0100, Malcolm
wrote:

In article ,
writes

In my opinion, to solicit money from the general public for the
"protection of birds", then to allow them to be shot on "reserves",
which should be safe havens, is dishonest and disgraceful.

Or in other words, you were being dishonest when you claimed that
"They also allow the shooting of wild and game birds on their reserves."
as you have only been able to produce just two examples.

I'm not being dishonest at all. Read what I wrote.

So are you saying that the RSPB only allow shooting on two of their
reserves?

You tell me. You're the one that claimed that "They also allow the
shooting of wild and game birds on their reserves". You attempted to
convey the impression that it was on all their reserves. You have only
been able to come up with two.

Not at all. That's your one-eyed interpretation.

As an RSPB adviser

I am not an RSPB adviser, although you keep claiming I am. More lies :-(

You were until recently. Did they eventually sack you?

you should be able to provide
information as to how many reserves there are where birds are shot -
not only by shooting for sport but by the RSPB themselves. So come on
Malcolm, let the people in this ng know the truth.

Are, I see you are admitting that you haven't been telling them the
truth. Good.

No Malcolm. The intelligent people on this ng will see you're
squirming and twisting.

Perhaps you
would like to tell us whether the RSPB own the shooting rights over the
whole of their Abernethy Reserve.

Well?

So is this where Malcolm aka Dr Thick tells me I'm a joyless c**t and
to f*** off - as he have done so in the past?

I repeated someone else's comment about you being "a joyless c**t" as it
seemed particularly apt.

You "endorsed" it which is just as well as saying it.

It's just a pity you haven't taken my other
advice.

Which was to f*** off.

Here's the transcript of what you said:

____________________

"When you started this thread, someone immediately responded with:

"Angus. you are a humourless, joyless c**t of the highest order. Do
the
cyberworld a favour and plug yourself into the mains. "

I endorse that view. Now f*** off."

____________________

If you gave the same "advice" to the RSPB, no wonder you're no longer
an adviser. Did you get the boot from SNH for the same advice?

No chance of you getting back there. They're abolishing the worthless
Area Boards. No freebies left for the likes of you :-))

Just shows the quality of those the RSPB have as advisers :-((

See above.

Indeed, see above.

Angus Macmillan
www.roots-of-blood.org.uk