Old 18-06-2006, 06:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Feed the birds; not the RSPB

On Sun, 18 Jun 2006 17:15:48 +0100, Malcolm
wrote:

In article ,
writes
On Sun, 18 Jun 2006 12:07:07 +0100, Malcolm
wrote:

In article ,
writes

In my opinion, to solicit money from the general public for the
"protection of birds", then to allow them to be shot on "reserves",
which should be safe havens, is dishonest and disgraceful.

Or in other words, you were being dishonest when you claimed that
"They also allow the shooting of wild and game birds on their reserves."
as you have only been able to produce just two examples.

I'm not being dishonest at all. Read what I wrote.

So are you saying that the RSPB only allow shooting on two of their
reserves?

You tell me. You're the one that claimed that "They also allow the
shooting of wild and game birds on their reserves". You attempted to
convey the impression that it was on all their reserves. You have only
been able to come up with two.

Not at all. That's your one-eyed interpretation.

As an RSPB adviser

I am not an RSPB adviser, although you keep claiming I am. More lies :-(

You were until recently. Did they eventually sack you?

No, Angus. I was on their Scottish Advisory Committee for six years, or
two years longer than the normal term of service. I retired in early
2005. But you're always behind with the news, aren't you?

I'd hardly call that "news" :-))

If you gave the same "advice" to the RSPB, no wonder you're no longer
an adviser.

Like I said, I served a longer term than normal.

Did you get the boot from SNH for the same advice?

I retired from SNH's West Areas Board after 10 years, or six years
longer than the normal period of service.

Was that what was wrong with it.

No chance of you getting back there. They're abolishing the worthless
Area Boards. No freebies left for the likes of you :-))

Once again, you've got it wrong - a major habit of yours.

I've been a member of their Scientific Advisory Committee since April last year :-)

Gosh! How important you must feel :-))

So you're still on the freebie trail. Might have known. Do they pay
you as well? If they do I'd stick in. It must be more profitable than
writing books which sell below half price.

Is it scientific to tell people to f*** off when you don't agree with
them?

Seems you might be in the right niche with SNH.

Do they know you've got unlimited intelligence? What an asset that
must be for them.

Remember this?

__________________

Malcolm Ogilvie aka Dr Thick is confused about his measure of
intelligence.

A Macmillan said; "Do you think you don't have limited intelligence?"

Dr Thick said: "What a contorted question. The answer is yes. What
about yourself?"

What a confused dummy you are, Malcolm. You don't improve with age.

Angus Macmillan
www.roots-of-blood.org.uk
www.killhunting.org
www.con-servation.org.uk