Old 19-06-2006, 04:20 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
K Barrett

Default Question about Cym. Little Balck Sambo "Black Magic" AM/AOS

Contact either Weegie Caughlan, Ken Jacobsen or Carl Jukkola at the Gold
Coast Cymbidium society (or all 3) If anyone knows, these 3 willl.
http://www.geocities.com/goldcoastcy...?1141000674875

K Barrett

"Nancy G." wrote in message
oups.com...
I'm getting one (long story). It is seedling size small 2.5" pot with
3 growths. With the research, I can't decide whether it will prefer
cool and damp or dry and sunny. The parents of the hybrid seem at
opposite ends of the cymbidium spectrum. Have any of you grown it,
what medium and method, pot depth, etc., and have you been successful?
Culture information on line for this hybrid is spotty at best.

The pictures available on line are gorgeous, and I'd like to give it
the best chance I can.

Thank you,

Nancy