Old 21-06-2006, 03:27 AM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
Koi-Lo

Default Tall, single stem plant question

*Note: There are two "Koi-Lo's" on the pond and aquaria groups.

"Dick" wrote in message
On Tue, 20 Jun 2006 13:39:32 -0500, "Koi-Lo" ¤?¤@ö½.Õ..Õ¢ wrote:
I have some Ludwigia that grow like that. Can that be the plant you have?

Not that I could see on the Internet.

These stems are about an 1/8 inch in diameter and solid green. The
small, round leaves stick straight out from the stem, each rotated
from the one before it like a staircase. No red or any other color on
the healthy stalks.

It doesn't sound like anything I'm familiar with. There are loads of
aquarium plant websites. You may stumble upon it one day, if so let me know
what it is as you have me curious. Can you post a pic of this plant
somewhere so we can see it?
--
KL....
Frugal ponding since 1995.