Old 21-06-2006, 07:44 AM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants,rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc
Jolly Fisherman

Default Black Brush and green algae problems - wire algae

On Wed, 21 Jun 2006 02:53:53 GMT, Jolly Fisherman
wrote:

I guess by now it's moot but I checked another of my books. It says
Black Brush Algae belongs to the red algae group. It is carried in by

It also suggests that while you should add liquid fertilizers after
every water change it should not be done at the same time as
precipitating water conditioners. Instead one should wait a day or
two before adding the dosing. (if that helps)