Old 21-06-2006, 04:59 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Nancy G.

Default Question about Cym. Little Balck Sambo "Black Magic" AM/AOS

profpam wrote:
I guess the question to ask is: Is it a mericlone or seed grown? If it
is a non-species (species are a bit more reliable in reproduction),
thus, color and all is not as dependable. (Incidentally, we are not
into mericlones yet.

. . . Pam
Everything Orchid Management System
http://home.earthlink.net/~profpam/page3.html

At this time, I just don't know. When "Black Magic" AM/AOS was
included in the name, I assumed it was a mericlone or division. I
figure it will need to grow at least 2 years before I see a bloom (if I
am lucky). The problem I see is that it won't survive that long or if
it is something other than I expect, it will be too late to complain.
At any rate, I will try to get it to grow and bloom. Wish me luck.

Nancy