Old 18-03-2003, 09:44 AM
Jane Ransom

Default Snowdrop planting

In article , Jack
writes
Thanks, Jane. That's what I'll do.

One more question - will snowdrops grow through a lawn? I planted some
anemone blanda in my lawn and none of them have come up, so I'm wondering if
snowdrops will struggle to get through the grass too.

They certainly will - they are a nuisance too!!
ie you must not mow them until the leaves have died right back.
Sometimes this takes until June (daffs sometimes until July). Then the
patch of lawn looks a mess for ages (
--
Jane Ransom in Lancaster.
but if you need to email me for any other reason,