Old 22-06-2006, 04:12 AM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants,rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc
Koi-Lo

Default Black Brush and green algae problems - wire algae

*Note: There are two "Koi-Lo's" on the pond and aquaria groups.

"Jolly Fisherman" wrote in message
It also suggests that while you should add liquid fertilizers after
every water change it should not be done at the same time as
precipitating water conditioners. Instead one should wait a day or
two before adding the dosing. (if that helps)

I'm not sure I know what "at same time as precipitating water conditioners"
means. I usually add them within an hour of a water change, then the Excel
every day - occasionally I forget and skip a day.
--
KL....
Aquariums since 1952.