Old 26-06-2006, 11:19 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
Richard Sexton

Default fishless aquarium

Without fish in his aquarium where do you think the nitrates and phosphates
the plants need will come from? Thin air? Fertilizer for aquariums LACK
these two major elements. I'm raising Marble Queen in water with nothing
but 5-10-5 garden fertilizer. The plant is thriving.

My god you're dangerous. Please don't ever recommend this to anyone.

You can kill poeples fish just by moving that plant to a tank
with fish, I've seen it happen; it was documented here 20
years ago.

1970 280SE, 72 280SE | Home pages: http://rs79.vrx.net