Old 27-06-2006, 01:50 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Janet Price

Default Variation in orchid crosses

When I crossed a mini-purple blue hawaiian with an unnamed minicatt that
was waxy pale pink with dark red spots, all the resulting plants were
mini-catt size and all were pink. The shape of the lip varied some, the
extent of spotting varied, the exact shade of pink varied, but that
was all. I crossed two off these plants and sent them off to be flasked
but the flasking service disappeared--with my flasks and presumably
others. Phone disconnected, no response to email etc.

Janet