Old 27-06-2006, 08:53 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
Koi-Lo

Default Black Alge?

"Richard Sexton" wrote in message
time. Nothing was added to their (outdoor) tanks. All these chemicals
did
was give my plants an initial boost and slowed the black sooty algae to a
near stop. The plants reacted with a burst of new growth, but then I also

Therefore you concluded you were on the wrong path? Ooooooooook...

And yet I continued on using the supplements since I already had them -
bought and paid for. Did you think I threw then away? I'm still using
them. The old plants are doing fine as they always have. Most of the new
ones are dead and gone. Some black sooty and black hairy algae remains.
--
KL....
Aquariums since 1952.