Old 27-06-2006, 10:35 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
Marco Schwarz

Default Black Alge?

Hi..

Yup. But as Tom says, this just cures the sympton not the
cause.

Well.., cyanobacteria are of course a hot discussed topic in
our native newsgroups and forums, too. But our biologists
say there is no integral whole understanding of cause and
effect relating to cyanobacteria - and how to avoid them.

And this is why I told the OP some well known and easy to
manage practical methods..

Think positive: this is Tom's ultimate chance to explain his
understanding of cause and effect relating to cyanobacteria
here in rafp..!

--
cu
Marco