Old 28-06-2006, 03:27 AM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
Koi-Lo

Default Black Alge?

"Richard Sexton" wrote in message
It's not fair to have people believe of they add these supplements they
*WILL* work regardless of gallonage, filters, lighting or fish load. That
is unless there's a money-back guarantee, which there isn't.

They will work. You're doing *something* wrong. Get over it.

When people failed to get-rich-quick with the pyramid scheme they were told
the same thing - the blame was put on them. ;-)

There was nothing else I could do but add the recommended amounts of these
products to the tanks. I guess they have the wrong amounts on the
containers. People should know that before purchasing these products.
--
KL....
Frugal ponding since 1995.