Old 28-06-2006, 02:29 AM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
Koi-Lo

Default Black Alge?

"Richard Sexton" wrote in message
In article ,
Koi-Lo My impersonator is Roy TJ Hauer aka Roy. wrote:
And yet I continued on using the supplements since I already had them -
bought and paid for. Did you think I threw then away? I'm still using
them. The old plants are doing fine as they always have. Most of the new
ones are dead and gone. Some black sooty and black hairy algae remains.

Try removing it.

I already did that weeks ago. New algae takes it's place on the leaf edges.
There isn't as much but it certainly isn't gone nor has it turned white.
--
KL....
Frugal ponding since 1995.