Old 28-06-2006, 08:11 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
Wëndãlen©

Default Black Alge?

Face it Carol, your just a cheap bitch ain't ya. Anyone who feeds
their fish cat food from Wally world. Oh, why not make uo yoour mind.,
ONe minute yu and mushroom Randy has a business the next time your
both retired.....too many lies to keep straight I presume......Maybe
the state of TN,needs to be sent a note sinc eyur selling or bartering
in fish and goods and goods are afterall tax able in that state as
they are considered an income, since they are more of a hobby item
than a food item, so they are not considered a non-taxable bartered
item like corn and potatoes would be......and with the amount yu claim
to sell and trade I am sure its worth the IRS of TN to look into it...

Only one thing worse thana freaking liar Carol and thats a tax cheat
who likes to make the mney and get the goods but scrrew the government
out and let others makeup the losses while you count the profits...

On Wed, 28 Jun 2006 14:09:52 -0500, "Koi-Lo" ¤?¤@ö½.Õ..Õ¢ wrote:

"Richard Sexton" wrote in message
In article ,
Koi-Lo My impersonator is Roy TJ Hauer aka Roy. wrote:
OK... I have 55g tanks and 10g tanks,... all planted. I would love the
information and where I can get cheap fertilizers without the high cost of
shipping and handling ($18 per order). Potassium nitrate is not available
in my area.

-------------------
From: Richard Sexton - view profile
Date: Mon, Mar 27 2006 12:15 am

In article ,

Koi-Lo wrote:

"Richard Sexton" wrote in message
In article ,
Koi-Lo wrote:
Do you know a good online place to buy hydroponic fertilizers? I can't
find
anywhere local that sells the stuff.

http://gregwatson.com

======
I've already checked out that site last time. 1 lb of Potassium Nitrate from
Greg is $12.08 w/S&H charges. I can get a 4 lb bag of Muriate of Potash
for $1.49 locally. I believe this has been discussed here before. I didn't
see any mixes there that contained all the "micronutrients."

Koi-Lo wrote:
Not aquarium fertilizers.

$3.79 for 8 oz. of aquarium fertilizer isn't cheap when you have a lot of
tanks, some of them large.

You're paying for water and platic. You need to get the dry checmicals
from gregwatson.com or any hydroponics.com franchise. $4 a pound for
KN03 will treat aobuot 10,000 gallosn for about a year.

He charges more to ship it than the cost of the product or does he not
charge you S&H fees? 1 lb of Potassium Nitrate from Greg is $12.08 w/S&H
charges

Koi-Lo wrote:

"2pods" wrote in message
I use Seachem "Flourish".
I'm also thinking about Seachem "Excel" in addition.
These are excellent products but it can get expensive if you have a lot of
tanks or have large tanks.

True enough. But, http://www.gregwatson.com sells powders in bulk
so you can make your own. Excel has no second source though (dammit).
Greg's stuff is very very cheap.

If he doesn't add S&H charges. S&H isn't free. $12.08 for 1 lb of
PNitrate isn't cheap for some of us retired folk.

You can reach -Ed Alston at