Old 29-06-2006, 01:32 AM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
Wëndălen©

Default Black Alge?

Evidently you have not visted rec.herpes have you. Carol is also the
resident guru there as she keeps 2,186 species of frogs, turtles and
lizzards and other assorted reps, in her 4 story, 8 axle single wide
victorian mobile home with LP Gas bottles on the tongue with a fancey
cover..that she hand painted with butterflies.

And Carol would not just feed her lizzards and frogs just any old
bugs, she imports them from Brooklyn NY as they grow bigger in her old
neighborhood........

On Thu, 29 Jun 2006 00:22:59 +0000 (UTC),
(Richard Sexton) wrote:

In article ,
Koi-Lo My impersonator is Roy TJ Hauer aka Roy. wrote:
If he doesn't add S&H charges. S&H isn't free. $12.08 for 1 lb of
PNitrate isn't cheap for some of us retired folk.

May I suggest a pet lizard instead then? Bugs are free food.

I have 15 tanks, two large ones and a pound lasts me about 2 years.