Old 29-06-2006, 08:43 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
Wëndălen©

Default Black Alge?

dum de dum de de dum la la lla llalalala I can't hear yu says CArol ,
I am not paying any attention says CArol , yu do not know what yur
talking about, only me, CArol, knows what the proper method and
proeceedure is....hhmmmmmmmla lalaallalllaaalllaalalalal......do what
trash 80% of my water, yu gotta be nuts I am a frugal ponder. I knoow
that is not right, lal lalalala.......

..On Thu, 29 Jun 2006 18:57:18 +0000 (UTC),
(Richard Sexton) wrote:

The other problem, Carol, is that some hobby test kits are "affected by
nitrate". Plus you have some mess of chloride ions in there.

If you look at any good gardening book it'll tell you to be very careful
tiel Potassium chloride.

Change 80% of the water in two days in a row, then fertilize properly,
which I mentioned to you last Februrary (march and april).