Old 30-06-2006, 12:37 AM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
Gill Pissman

Default Black Alge?

Just a cheap assed bitch huh Carol?
On Thu, 29 Jun 2006 18:41:23 -0500, "Koi-Lo" ¤?¤@ö½.Õ..Õ¢ wrote:

"Wëndãlen©" wrote in message
.. .

Quit knocking Carols test kits, She is the pond and plant and fish
guru, so shut up sit down and pay attention to what the bitch is
telling "you."

On Thu, 29 Jun 2006 18:34:25 +0000 (UTC),
(Richard Sexton) wrote:

Nitrate readings stay around 20 ppm so there is no lack of Nitrates.

Hobby test kits are nowhere near accurate.

So I've heard. The test kits that are accurate are hundreds of dollars,
therefore out of the question to purchase for many of us. We have to rely
on what we have, also assuming our fish are providing nitrate the plats can
use.