Old 18-03-2003, 01:44 PM
Tony

Default rabbit manure; how good is it

Archimedes Plutonium wrote in message ...

Yes, thanks Kevin, Charles in a different post with a reference showed a
2.4% nitrogen for rabbits which is one of the highest concentrations of nitrogen.

What I really want to know is why the animal body is constructed in the way it
is such that when nitrogen passes through the animal body that it is a fertilizer
for plants. What does the animal body do to nitrogen that plants find it impossible or extremely
difficult to also do to nitrogen. That is the question I
really want to know the answer. For throughout the entire existence of the plant
kingdom on Earth, has required the simultaneous existence of the animal
kingdom. And I believe it all comes down to some key elements such as nitrogen. That the plant kingdom
cannot exist without the animal kingdom because plants cannot transform and move the nitrogen that
animals can do.

So, Kevin, what happens to nitrogen when it goes through a rabbit body for
which that same nitrogen when it goes through a plant body such as a grass
is unable to transform or change?

snips

The principle is that only 2/3 of the nitrogen in plants can exist
in animals. This is known as the 2/3 Nitrogen Barrier Principle.
This is because only 2/3 of the volume of a sphere can fit in a
cube of the same size. Therefore an animal can metabolize only
some of the nitrogen if eats and the nitrogen it excretes in all
forms can be no more than 2/3 of the nitrogen it consumes.

Actually the mathematical form of the NBP is similar to the Heisenberg
Uncertainty Principle where delta x * delta p = Planck constant

In the Nitrogen Barrier Principle we have a delta x term and it is
metabolism of the rabbit. And we have a delta p term which is the
variable of breakeven nitrogen.

In HUP, there is simultaneity involved in that you cannot
simultaneously
make 100% precise measurement of both position and momentum.

In NBP, there is simultaneity involved in that you cannot
simultaneously
make 100% precise measurement of both Nitrogen and metabolism.

NBP becomes the HUP of energy accounting when trying to turn
Nitrogen energy into metabolism. It is impossible for any future
metabolism machine to supply humanity with Nitrogen that gives more in
output than
input.

In short, NBP says that the highest form of Metabolism in the Universe
is
Nitrogen and Nitrogen metabolism to produce biology. Once humanity
burns
out all of the Nitrogen in the Solar System, then humanity has
exhausted
this Solar System and is looking for the end of its existence. The end
of
humanity.

I hope this clarifies things.

Cheers,