Old 01-07-2006, 09:14 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Susan Erickson

Default Slippery floors and spa algaecide

Slippery floors and spa algaecide

Ok, so I have this stuff. But I have never used it. I have a problem
with slippery floors due to the high humidity. What is the "normal"
amount to a 2 gallon watering can for a less slippery walk? The stuff
just says if algae is present, use 13-15 oz for 1,000 gallons of
water.

Now I figure even if I take that back to the amount for 2 gallons, it
is not going to be "recycled thru the system," so this is a one shot
and I have it or not. Does anyone use this anymore?

SuE
http://orchids.legolas.org/gallery/orchids