Old 02-07-2006, 10:26 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Susan Erickson

Default Slippery floors and spa algaecide

On Sun, 2 Jul 2006 12:55:00 -0700, "wendy7" wrote:

I know what you mean Ray, you would pant really hard if you knocked one of your
cymbidiums off with your psi!!! *G*

You ALL are too much. LOL .... But I needed the laugh. It has been
so hot and dry here. Clouds up every aftenoon and rains 1/2 way to
Kansas. ;^( We can not seem to get any of this. Then the Kids just
moved east in time to get all that rain in Jersey. Thankfully they
are not in the flood basin.

I just saw a piece on the plastic - Pottery this AM on HGTV. They
should make great S/H pots.
SuE
http://orchids.legolas.org/gallery/orchids