Old 05-07-2006, 05:11 PM posted to rec.ponds,rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants,rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc,rec.aquaria.freshwater.goldfish
Koi-Lo

Default when the assholes go &see the jackasses off

*Note: There are two "Koi-Lo's" on the pond and aquaria groups.

"Iola" wrote in message
hey when it happens we will return....i have baby fish and want to offer
them and talk about my wonderful summer. peace to all!!!!

Please ignore the name-changing trolls Iola and post away. :-) I too have
many baby fish again this summer. Most are koi again and most are the
butterflies, my favorites.
--
KL....
Aquariums since 1952.