Old 16-02-2003, 01:51 PM
IanQ

Default Spring Cleanup

Lucky you, I am just dying to get back outside and start working on the pond
and garden. Haven't seen my fish since December as the ice finally built up
and went from clear to opaque(well, did see one fish, dead and floating in
my de-icer hole.)

However, here in Toronto, gotta wait till end of March before gardening
starts, and probably won't get to 'pond' until end of April, May time frame.

The wait is killing me, cabin fever has set in!

"MISSYMAGICGIRL" wrote in message
I am prepared to clean the Pond soon. But was wondering if I need to empty

the
whole pond and put fish in tubs or can I clean with them in there?? I will

be
using a Shop Vac with a drain and my fish are larges enough not to get

sucked
in; even though I would of course use caution !

I am sorry if this maybe a common sense question, but just want to make

sure
that I do everything right.

Thanks,

Sacha