Old 15-07-2006, 05:09 AM posted to triangle.gardens
Kira Dirlik

Default bringing plants in, was Pepper problems

On Fri, 14 Jul 2006 01:42:55 GMT, "Anne Lurie"
wrote:
Kira,
Dang, girl, where have you been????? I have missed you here at
triangle.gardens!!!!

Yes, I live still ! Glad to see some familiar names still in the NG.
I have to admit, computerwise, I have wasted many, many hours on the
LOST newsgroup. (Any other LOST addicts out there? TV... ABC.... Wed
nights).
My local Ag. agent came out last summer and told me, considering I am
in deep woods, with minimal sun, and no air circulation, I am doing a
fantastic job with my gardening attempts. But my ONE continual
success story: Peppers!!! That is a real heartbreaker for that to
end.
Peppers look weak again today. Raid not doing the trick. New
energy apparently came from the fertilizer I put on them last week,
but the baddie is winning. Sigh.
Kira