Old 18-07-2006, 03:19 AM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc,rec.ponds,rec.gardens,rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
Carol Gulley

Default Where's My RoiToy

Koi-Lo¤?¤@ö½.Õ..Õ¢wrote:

.

I find your post is a step in the direction I want to go, but do not
know how to read it.

I (Carol) don't use Frontier.net either.

Don't Jew me down.

;-) I don't even think they service my area.

You should even think they service your area. Everyone else does.

.

Greedy bastid.

Yes, I'm still seeing the sex therapist.

Right, well. I'll pass.

.

Explain that one to me.

Snooze is just an anti-American troll.

I am not a troll, Koi-Lo. You however, are a ****chop.

Google the name as I did recently.

Do you still recently?

He/she posts and trolls on a few other NGs as well as here.

TROLL! Where?

--
"To assert that the earth revolves around the sun is as