Old 26-07-2006, 09:22 PM posted to rec.gardens.roses
maria maria is offline

Default my rose don't bloom, and japanese beetles are eating my roses

I am looking for some help with my roses. Some of them don't bloom. I
did cut them down to one foot in fall, is that a mistake? I have some
for year and two. Also, Japanese beetles are eating leaves and flower
buds even before they get to open. I sprayed it with Bug and gone two
weeks ago, but they are back. Any idea if I can spray again? How many
times I can spray them without damaging the plants? I am in Chicago,
IL. Thanks for any information.