Old 27-07-2006, 01:23 PM posted to rec.gardens.roses
Tom Line Tom Line is offline

Default my rose don't bloom, and japanese beetles are eating my roses

Kill the beatles, crack 'em in two with your rose prunners. The first
beatles are scouts for the others. What kind of spray do you use?

maria wrote:
: I am looking for some help with my roses. Some of them don't bloom. I
: did cut them down to one foot in fall, is that a mistake? I have some
: for year and two. Also, Japanese beetles are eating leaves and flower
: buds even before they get to open. I sprayed it with Bug and gone two
: weeks ago, but they are back. Any idea if I can spray again? How many
: times I can spray them without damaging the plants? I am in Chicago,
: IL. Thanks for any information.
:

--

Tom Line

For Fun And Safety In Firearms Sports visit...
--
http://www.bobtuley.com --