Old 31-07-2006, 09:47 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
Mark Newcomb Mark Newcomb is offline

Default In seach of plants

I know two, both of which I have dealt with on their packages - I liked htem
both, but I think you may get a little more for your money on the second
one:

http://www.floridadriftwood.com/store.asp

http://www.azgardens.com/index.php

"Eoghan" wrote in message

I will soon be setting up a new Rio 180, which will be heavily planted
with soft water plant. I am at the moment in search for a good site
which sells plants, since the price of them in the shop is too
impracticle for the number of plants i require.

Does anybody know of a good reliable site which sells a wide range of
plants?

--
Eoghan