Old 31-07-2006, 10:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_1_] Sacha[_1_] is offline

Default Wall bracket for hozelock hose reel

On 31/7/06 18:26, in article
, "Sally Thompson"
wrote:

On Mon, 31 Jul 2006 17:13:55 +0100, Alan Holmes wrote
(in article ):

"Mike" wrote in message
Sally in Shropshire, UK
Whitton Open Gardens weekend 1st & 2nd July; enjoy the conservation
churchyard recently filmed for the BBC Heaven and Earth Show and see the
Burne-Jones/William Morris window:
http://www.whitton-stmarys.org.uk

Working on the theory that it was a bit advanced advertising, (which isn't
allowed on this newsgroup unless you are an owner), I checked up on the
dates of 1st and 2nd of July 2007, as above, only to find that they are a
Sunday and Monday. Might I respectfully suggest that this should have been
deleted as we are talking 2006, 1st and 2nd being Saturday and Sunday?

What the hell has this to do with Hozelock?

Alan, I had forgotten to change my earlier signature which was (of course)
nothing to do with Hozelock but everything to do with an open gardens weekend
in aid of charity. I think most people would have realised that.

Most normal people did. ;-)
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk