Old 01-08-2006, 05:54 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants

Default In seach of plants

Eoghan wrote:

I will soon be setting up a new Rio 180, which will be heavily planted
with soft water plant. I am at the moment in search for a good site
which sells plants, since the price of them in the shop is too
impracticle for the number of plants i require.

Does anybody know of a good reliable site which sells a wide range of
plants?

http://www.aquariumplants.com

I've bought from them twice. No problems, nice plants, quick service. And
they're a BBB member.

--
It's turtles, all the way down