Old 03-08-2006, 04:17 AM posted to triangle.gardens
Susan Hogarth Susan Hogarth is offline

Default Sun- Dried veggies, was soggy, mushy tomatoes

? wrote:
On 2 Aug 2006 12:39:06 -0700 in . com Susan Hogarth wrote:
Teech wrote:
I sun dry tomatoes now in the oven at 200 degrees. Normally takes 8-9
hours. ...

Do you mean you *oven* dry them? They aren't sun dried if they
aren't... sun-dried. Right?

If you hang them in the back of an enterprise class SPARC system from
Fujitsu to dry, are they still SUN dried?

I buy that. Err, the idea that is, not neccessarily the 'maters.

- Susan