Old 07-08-2006, 08:48 AM posted to alt.garden.pond.chat
[email protected] jasondmoore@gmail.com is offline

Default New to gardening/ponds and a little confused.

Good morning,

Sorry if these questions have been asked before, Ive had a look through
group this morning but thought I would just go ahead and ask a few
questions anyhow. I bought (maybe a little to hastily) a barrel pond
yesterday very similiar to the one he

http:http://www.taylorsgardenbuildings.co...116&MMCF_Eshop

Im unsure as to whether or not to use a liner or just fill it up, the
later may take a bit longer as the wood is a quite dry so Im guessing
if I keep topping it up it will naturally plug the gaps. Is one more
preferable over the other if I want to add a few fish and are there any
particular plants I should be looking to add?

Im sure these questions have been asked many times before so sorry If I
am askign them again, I should have probably looked into things before
going out and buying one.

Any help will be grealty appreciated.

Jason