Old 19-03-2003, 03:20 PM
Aqua

Default PMDD in stores?

"B." wrote in message ...
It seems everywhere i go they say you can get the ingrediants for PMDD in
your local garden center. I live in San Diego and have been unsuccessful.
When i go to my local garden center I look for the different produts that
are "suppose" to have KNO3 and K2SO4. When I look at these products they
also contain other chemicals. I am assuming that these products are suppose
to be in there raw form. I am lost....if anyone lives in the southern
California area and knows where i can get products to make PMDD please help
me. Thank you.

http://www.dlink.org/aqua/pmdd.html

Hope this helps

Dominic