Old 10-08-2006, 09:25 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
Dave S Dave S is offline

Default Algae film on surface of water

A surface film of algae appears ~2-3 days after a weekly water change. I'm
using compressed CO2, my understanding is that there should be no surface
movement of water. Water parameters are good and I dose daily with
recommended Seachem nutrients. Densely planted, fish under-stocked and 2 x
40 watt Aqua Glow lamps (I have 4 fitted but reduced to 2, to try and cure
the surface algae problem). Any thoughts or comments would be welcome.

Thanks - Dave

---
David Scott
Hampshire, England