Old 12-08-2006, 05:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Alan Holmes[_1_] Alan Holmes[_1_] is offline

Default Gardener's hands

"Farm1" please@askifyouwannaknow wrote in message
I've got a social ocassion coming up in a few motnhs when my hands
really should not scream "Gardener!!!!!!"

Does anyone have any ideas for hand care/rejuvination? I do wear
gloves but the hands still get ingrained dirt and look foul.

I use 'Emulsifying Ooinment BP', you spread it on your hands, just a tiny
quantity, and treat it just like soap, wash your hands as usual in water.

Alan