Old 14-08-2006, 08:46 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
June Hughes June Hughes is offline

Default Gardener's hands

In message
, Farm1
writes
I've got a social ocassion coming up in a few motnhs when my hands
really should not scream "Gardener!!!!!!"

Does anyone have any ideas for hand care/rejuvination? I do wear
gloves but the hands still get ingrained dirt and look foul.

Have only just seen this - sorry, been on holiday - Crabtree and Evelyn
do an excellent tube of stuff with gritty bits in it (I believe in the
posh world, they are called granules or similar) that makes short work
of garden muck on hands. It can be followed up with their lovely
gardener's hand cream.
--
June Hughes