Old 17-08-2006, 12:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Tim Tim is offline

Default Relaxation/stress relief/sensory stimulation

I suffer from mental health problems and as part of my treatment attend
a gardening group. Today we were discussing about having some
plants/herbs that helped with stress relief/relaxation/stimulate the
senses/ but are not overly clued up on this.
The garden itself is small and we have a greenhouse for cuttings etc.
We thought of lavender and rosemary but i would be most grateful for
other suggestions that i could take back to my gardening group next week.

Thank you for any help you can give me.

--
http://fightaidsathome.scripps.edu/
http://folding.stanford.edu/