Old 17-08-2006, 06:41 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
[email protected] youhavereachedadam@gmail.com is offline

Default Bacterial Bloom and Anacharis

I've used anacharis in plated tanks and as an 'excess nutrient sponge'
in others. one tank had the lights on whenever I remembered. If there
is any indirect light, it shouldn't take much of the tank light per
day. The biggest difference I have noticed with different lighting
conditions is the awy in which it grows. (low light it grows long with
not much leaf, high light, darker green and bushier leaves)