Old 18-08-2006, 10:46 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Al[_1_] Al[_1_] is offline

Default 2 Problems

You probably mean, "Good Point, Ray." Believe me, Al hasn't made a good
point in weeks.

"Aaron Hicks" wrote in message
That's a good point, Al. It is a band-aid for most purposes.

Part of it is that there are folks that consider fungus gnats and
their larvae to be harmless, and others that think the larvae will eat
roots. I dunno which camp is correct. The reason I've been keeping
droseras as of late (aside from how easy they are to grow) is that they
have done well at controlling a modest problem I have with some paphs I'm
keeping in sphag just right now because they really need some help. I
can't let them dry out, but I don't keep them sopping wet.

How do people keep paphs in sphagnum without this problem?

The address in the header isn't valid. Send no email there.

-AJHicks
Chandler, AZ