Old 19-08-2006, 07:47 PM
GardenCadet GardenCadet is offline
Registered User

Location: Dorset
Default Hello From a new member

Hello, garden cadet here,

Just found this forum and decided to joon in, although i am an experienced user of gardening message boards and forums so not a complete newbie.

Some of you might recognise me from the Allotments4All forum (same screen name), if you are a fellow member please dont be backward in coming forward! I kind of came along here after A4ALL went down and needed somewhere to go!

For those who dont know me, I am a reasonably experienced gardener from Dorset, with a 100ft long sloping garden containing mixed herbaceous and shrub planting,large fruit and veg plot and a greenhouse, where i grow most of the plants for the garden. A recent addition to the garden has been a small pond, so am currently finding my way in that area too.

Please feel free to reply and ask questions.

PS Wasnt sure where to post this message so apologies if it is in the wrong place!
Gardening Forever!!