Old 19-08-2006, 11:19 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Jack[_2_] Jack[_2_] is offline

Default 2 Problems

OK, I suspect that you are right about the neem, in my latest pots, I
noticed burn right after I sprayed them down, but I have probems with
mould, so I guess that I'll have to switch to pytosan. I grow in the
baggie system, which makes the airflow a probem, I think that I am
going to switch over to trays, a little easier to get a good airflow
into. Thanks

Light is bright shade, humidity it about 65-70% temp is about 70F
Jack