Old 22-08-2006, 05:46 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Heidi the Horrible Heidi the Horrible is offline

Default Ornamec to kill tough stuff...Help !

I've never tried to kill crabgrass or bermuda ...I usually just co-exist
with most weeds and don't mind them and prefer the weeds to the chemicals.
However, this year I have lots of crabgrass and a creeping Bermudagrass
problem in my Turf-Type Tall Fescue lawn.

I got some Ornamec and carefully followed directions and spot sprayed the
bad areas. Six days later, I haven't noticed any change. I waited for a
cool stretch of weather when the grass was not stressed and it stayed dry
for 3 days before I watered it. I live in the mid-Atlantic...too hot for
ryes and bluegrass but too cool for Bermuda except in summer. TT Tall
Fescue is the only real choice here.

What went wrong ?

Did I mess something up ?

Is 6 days not enough ?