Old 25-08-2006, 06:17 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Heidi the Horrible Heidi the Horrible is offline

Default Ornamec to kill tough stuff...Help !

I have crabgrass seed all over the place and I'm just going to let it go
this year and pre-emerge it next year.

As for Bermuda, I have killed whole sections of the lawn I inherited and
started from scratch. this got rid of the Bermuda. However, there are
other sections of old grass than I don't want to completely nuke so I think
I will roundup some of the worst spots and occassionally spot treat with
Ornamec to see if I can beat it back.

I'll never get the Bermuda totally since all the neighbors and farms have it
and I have it already in 30% of my yard.