Old 26-08-2006, 10:05 PM posted to rec.gardens
William Wagner William Wagner is offline

Default Organicide info request

In article ,
"Ook" Ook Don't send me any freakin' spam at zootal dot com delete
the Don't send me any freakin' spam wrote:

I found a product at Home Depot called Organocide, which is 5% sesame oil
and 92% edibal fish oil and 3% lecithin. Supposed to control a wide variety
of insect and diseases. Anyone have any experience with this product?

Sounds like stuff I ingest every day. By fish oil I assume you mean
rich in Omega 3.

I think you live under a bridge.

Bill

--