Old 26-08-2006, 11:05 PM posted to rec.gardens
Ook Ook is offline

Default Organicide info request

:

I found a product at Home Depot called Organocide, which is 5% sesame oil
and 92% edibal fish oil and 3% lecithin. Supposed to control a wide
variety
of insect and diseases. Anyone have any experience with this product?

Sounds like stuff I ingest every day. By fish oil I assume you mean
rich in Omega 3.

I think you live under a bridge.

Bill

I know what fish oil is. I know what sesame oil is. I also know what
lecithin is. What I don't know is what experiences others here have had
using this mixture in their garden for insect and disease control. Anyone
else?