Old 27-08-2006, 03:34 AM posted to aus.gardens
ant[_5_] ant[_5_] is offline

Default Aphids on my roses, time to wage war

gardenlen wrote:
g'day ant,

then you may want to figure how they get inside your home you do have
fly screen i imagine and then i guess the aphids need to be smart
enough to figure which room of the home you have the plants in.

when ever aphids and i don't discriminate come onto my idoor plants i
generally find that ants have visited.

I do get ants coming inside quite often. And I have a giant boston fern that
is very sticky, and is visited by ants! Doesn't seem to bother the fern at
all, but the floor underneath it gets sticky.

--
ant
Don't try to email me;