Old 26-08-2006, 06:57 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
Aardvark J. Bandersnatch Aardvark J. Bandersnatch is offline

Default Are Native River and Pond Plants Usable?

Provided
1. The plants will thrive in your tank's conditions (Ph, Dh, etc)
2. There's enough life in the tank.
3. You have "quarantined" the plants for a couple of days -- to lose any
nasty critters that might harm your fish,

it should be okay.

Then again, I'm not a lawyer.

"BK" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi all,

I'm new here, and this is my first post.

What is the scoop on using native river and pond plants in the
community freshwater aquarium?

--BK