Old 27-08-2006, 05:50 PM posted to rec.gardens
Ook Ook is offline

Default Organicide info request

It might be a better idea to ask yourself why you are trying to kill
things in your garden. If you wait and do nothing - and if you garden
organically throughout - the balance will be restored and you won't
have any problems. Or so I have found.

I have this same experience. Never used a thing in the garden and I
have tons of beneficial insects, snakes, a birds. I do have a bit of
tolerance for some limited damage to my plants and started eliminating
plants which seem to be unhealthy.

Maybe what I need is a insect friendly recipe for powedery mildew? I'm
loosing my squash and pumpkin plants because it's so bad.